Who says you can’t do it all? With the Teeter T3 Massager, you absolutely can do it all: trigger point therapy, myofascial release, self-massage – even back scratching! This innovative tool allows you the versatility to perform a huge variety of therapeutic treatments on yourself by using roller wheels, a stick roller or pressure-point knobs. Strategically pinpoint your pain points and sore spots with this handy all-in-one tool. An optional adjustable-length strap attachment allows you to turn your Teeter T3 Massager tool into a portable back stretcher – this strap can not only be used for leverage, it can also help you perform yoga-style stretching as well. Featuring a durable aluminum core, this super-solid tool is a must have for everyone, young or old. Your purchase of the Teeter T3 Massager includes an informative 10-page guide that shows techniques and ideas for ways to use this tool on every area of your body.
Versatile Massage Options
- Achieve a pressure point massage with single and dual Pressure Point Knobs, which simulate circulating thumbs and work best for applying steady and direct pressure to trigger points.
- Roller Wheels options include both smooth and textured to help massage large surface areas using either a gentle gliding sensation or a targeted deep-tissue effect
- Stick Roller allows you to perform myofascial release to common trigger point areas such as quads, calves, neck, shoulders, and back to help warm up muscles pre-workout or release muscles post-workout
- Strap Attachment: Multi-functional adjustable-length strap not only allows the user to add leverage during self-massage, but it can be used to assist with Yoga-style stretching techniques. Comes with a Hook-and-Loop storage tie
Built for the Benefits
- One-Click Transformation so you can switch between Pressure Point Knobs and Roller Wheels with ease, plus quickly detach the Stick Roller for easy maneuvering or stretching assistance with the strap, or for convenient storage and travel
- Lightweight, Durable Aluminum Support ensures the Stick Roller core is built to last with an 18mm diameter, 1.6mm wall Aluminum shaft, adding strength without bulk
- FREE 10 pg. Guide includes techniques for reaching target areas with each tool and virtually every area of the body
- Packaged dimensions: 6.9 x 2.0 x 30.1 in (17.5 x 5.0 x 76.5 cm)
- Product weight: 2.1 lb (1.0 kg)